Wancheng 11 Parameters Urinalysis Reagent Test Strips
Urine reagent strip:
veterinary reagent strips
10000 Barrel/Barrels per Day bottle
Packaging & Delivery
50,100 strips/bottles, 100 bottles/carton, carton size: 55*28*32 cm
A urine test strip is a basic diagnostic instrument used to determine pathological changes in the urine in standard urinalysis. A standard urine test strip may comprise of up to 12 different chemical pads or reagents which react (change color) when immersed in, and then removed from, a urine sample.
The test can be read between 60 and 120 seconds after dipping. Routine testing of the urine with multiparameter strips is the first step in the diagnosis of a wide range of diseases.
Wancheng urinalysis strips are very resistant to interference from ascorbic acid (vitamin C). Some strips on the market are prone to vitamin C interference and give falsely-lower or false-negative results. The tests that are most affected are blood, glucose, bilirubin and nitrite.
1) Easy to Use
2) Rapid Results: 30 seconds to 2 minutes
3) High Quality Color Chart: Superior European-produced color charts provide consistent, dependable readings
4) Flexible: Available in up to 12 parameters
5) Cost Effective: 25, 50, or 100 strips per bottle, with performance better than or equal to the current market leader at a much lower price
6) Consistent Quality with 2 Year Shelf Life
Urine Reagent Strip (URS-11)
Testing Item: Leucocyte Nitrite Urobilinogen Protein pH Blood Specific Gravity Ascorbic Acid Ketone Bilirubin Glucose